Facebook (FB) shares are listed on NASDAQ, the American stock exchange that focuses on technology companies. Buying Facebook shares is therefore done through this exchange, but nowadays it is almost always done through an intermediary in the form of a broker.
In Sweden we call this process Köpa Facebook Aktier
So you can buy Facebook shares in a clear and easy way. There are numerous online brokers on the market, but below we have made a brief overview of brokers that we recommend and how you can create an account when you start with köpa facebook aktier.
Facebook is a social media platform created in 2004. Its original founders were Mark Zuckerberg and his Harvard fellow students Chris Hughes, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz and Eduardo Saverin.
- It was primarily intended to connect Harvard students through a social network, but was soon expanded to other universities. Eventually, it became the global social platform that is widely known today.
- Facebook already had over 100 million users in 2008, 4 years after the creation of the platform, and by 2010 this even quintupled to over 500 million. Facebook was officially listed on the NASDAQ in 2012 and is currently only offering its shares through this exchange.
Choose the right broker
The first step you need to take to start buying Facebook shares is to choose the right broker. It is important to choose a broker that is a good fit for your trading strategy. For example, if you want to focus on investing in CFDs, there are brokers that specialize in this on the website pexcash.com.
- In addition to CFDs and equities, brokers also offer a range of other trading products, such as ETFs, commodities and indices. Not all brokers offer all trading products, so pay attention to this when you are looking for a broker.
- You can easily search for specific stocks at eToro by using the search bar in the top center of your dashboard. So if you type in Facebook or FB, you will get the Facebook share and you will be sent to this page.
- Here you’ll find a number of useful resources to help you with your decision, such as a current stock price, Facebook share price history and financial information about the company.